The FCS COVID-19 Awareness Training Course for Restaurants is the ADD-ON course for The FCS COVID-19 Awareness Training Course.
The course includes:
Training requirements as set out in the regulation 4(10) of the Regulations made in terms of section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act, 2002 (Act No. 57 of 2002).
- The procedures related to the use, reuse and wearing of masks
- Basic hygiene practises including the washing of hands
- Cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and surfaces
- The utilisation of Personal Protective Equipment
- Keeping physical distance
- Contactless operations
- Package handling
- Handling of orders and delivery to customers
This course is designed to further enhance your understanding of COVID-19 in a restaurant setting.
The FCS COVID-19 Awareness course must be taken first before you are able to register for this course.